There’s a common saying that goes, “Everyone has a book in them.” We believe this to be 100 percent true—everyone has an idea, an experience, or a lesson worth sharing. However, not everyone has the time or the patience to figure out how to get that story from their hearts and minds onto paper. A ghost writer doesn’t steal your ideas, they work with you to cultivate your ideas, using your voice and vision to bring your book to life.
Amber specializes in business books, memoirs, inspirational texts, and literary fiction. However, she’s been known to dabble in romances, crime thrillers, and juvenile fiction, too!
What It Includes:
- A personally tailored manuscript scaled to your desired word count and guaranteed to capture your vision.
- A customized writing calendar for the project’s numerous deadlines, meetings, and exchanges.
- Weekly phone calls or in-person meetings to discuss the chapters’ progress and overall project direction.
- A full developmental edit after the first draft is written.
- A full copyedit of the manuscript.
- Guaranteed two-hour turnaround for emails during business hours.
From beginning to end, we’ll work together to bring your story to life.
**due to confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements, I am unable to provide samples of my published works.